Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website. Persons over 14 years of age may register at https://beshared.es/ as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under 14 years of age, parental or guardian consent is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case shall data relating to the professional or economic situation or to the privacy of other family members be collected from the minor without their consent.
If you are under 14 years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
This website respects and takes care of the personal data of its users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and secure space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you request.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or with your express permission.
Be Shared has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: be shared consulting s.l.
- Trade name: Be Shared
- TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: B67477992
- Address: be shared consulting s.l. NIF B67477992 Ronda del Guinardo, 209, 1º-1ª. 08041 Barcelona (Barcelona, SPAIN)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Employer branding, Personal Branding, Training, Digital communication, Branding on/off, Digital auditing
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data you send us through the web forms will be treated as "Web users and subscribers" data.
For the processing of our users' data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In processing your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. As few as possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding retention period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in a way that ensures adequate security of personal data and guarantees confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users' data by third parties.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data we process at Be Shared comes from:
- Contact Form
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Be Shared is processing personal data concerning him/her.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Opposing treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data.be shared consulting s.l. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data have been provided by the person concerned.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from data controller to data controller where technically feasible.
Data subjects shall also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint before the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In Be Shared there are different systems to capture personal information and I treat the information provided by the interested parties with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of https://beshared.es/. For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and answer any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the terms and conditions of contract. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of:
- 1and1 (provider of be shared consulting s.l.), is located within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data are also collected and obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when browsing this website, which are detailed in the cookies policy.
- To manage social networks. Be Shared may have a presence in social networks. The processing of the data of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://beshared.es/, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations belonging to the social network that apply in each case and previously accepted by the user of be shared consulting s.l.. It will treat your data for the purposes of properly managing its presence in the social network, informing of activities, products or services of Be Shared. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, be shared consulting s.l. (Be Shared) with address at be shared consulting s.l. NIF B67477992 Ronda del Guinardo, 209, 1º-1ª. 08041 Barcelona (Barcelona, SPAIN) , Barcelona, 08041 will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to Users of the website and subscribers.
Be Shared does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that may identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in which case, users will be asked for their consent, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. We may select and post customer testimonials on our Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and/or the city, state or country in which you live. We will obtain your consent before publishing any testimonial with your name. If such content is posted, it will be available to other users of the Services. If you would like us to remove or delete your name or testimonial from our website, please contact https://beshared.es/ using our contact form.
We may post customer reviews on our websites or Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and/or the city, state or country in which you live. By submitting your review you are giving us permission to publish your review on our Sites or Services. If you post such content, it will be available to other users of the Sites or Services. Your publication may also be made public and we cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy or the law. If you would like us to remove your name or review from our Sites or Services, you may contact https://beshared.es/ using our contact form.
Legitimacy for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data processed are identification data.
No specially protected categories of data are processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be retained:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until removal is requested by the interested party
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://beshared.es/, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help https://beshared.es/ analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://beshared.es/ (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: 1&1 Internet España S.L.U., domiciled in Spain. More information at: https://www.1and1.es (1&1 Internet España S.L.U.). 1&1 Internet España S.L.U. processes the data with the purpose of providing hosting services to be shared consulting s.l..
Web platform: The WordPress Foundation, domiciled in . More information at: https://wordpress.org (The WordPress Foundation). The WordPress Foundation processes the data in order to provide its web platform services to be shared consulting s.l..
Management: Trello, Inc, domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://trello.com (Trello, Inc). Trello, Inc. processes the data with the purpose of providing management services to be shared consulting s.l..
When browsing https://beshared.es/ non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data secrecy and security
https://beshared.es/ is committed to the use and processing of personal data included users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
https://beshared.es/ cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, be shared consulting s.l. will ensure that any person who is authorized by Be Shared to process the client's data (including its staff, collaborators and service providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When any Security Incident occurs, upon becoming aware of it, Be Shared shall notify Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by Client.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are the only responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to https://beshared.es/ exonerating be shared consulting s.l. (Be Shared), of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to be shared consulting s.l. (Be Shared) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the rights. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
be shared consulting s.l. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, be shared consulting s.l. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, https://beshared.es/ does not engage in SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the possibility to give express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested from time to time.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://beshared.es/ undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.